- Start Me Up Niagara works with individuals facing significant life challenges such as addiction, mental illness, poverty, homelessness and unemployment. We provide opportunities to improve health, increase community integration and support employment.
- We strive to assist our clients to improve their quality of life and to take personal responsibility for their own well-being.
- We believe individuals have the right to set their own goals and define success
- We believe that active, committed partnerships with people who use services, and other community sectors are integral to success.
- We believe that healthy communities are inclusive and stronger when all have a place and chance to contribute.
- We are committed to removing service access barriers for those who have multiple complex needs.
- A society where all people are included, healthy, and self-sufficient.